Monday, February 13, 2012

random questions


1.  Describe your bedroom.  What’s the single most important thing in it?
             my room is a messy place were i try to keep clean,  the most important thing in there is my bed

2. What’s your best childhood memory?
            i cant remember much about my childhood but i remember my fourth(i think) winter i was playing                  
            with the snow with my mother,sister,cousins, grandparents[problably]

3. What’s something you eat that many people find disgusting?
             sardines, i love them but no one can stand the smell good thing i cant smell it would be funny            
             covering my nose while eating them
6. What’s one thing you’d change about your neighborhood?
           i would people my age all around the place
            
10.  What something you fake all the time?
           im bad, i am actually a nice person

No comments:

Post a Comment